Wright & Ditson The Park
(documented or estimated)
Wright & Ditson
The company was founded in 1871. "Since tennis was first introduced into this country, Spalding bought Wright & Ditson in 1891. However, the name "Wright & Ditson" well into the late 1940s.
A beautiful example of the colourful Wright & Ditson rackets from the time. "The Part" was made between 1890 and 1940 with its design changing multiple times.