Terms of Service Terms and Conditions
Service Terms and Conditions
The Berlin Tennis Gallery. Most sections are assigned to German BGB.
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB, Germany).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.berlintennisgallery.com/shop.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
The Berlin Tennis Gallery
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After the deadline has expired without result, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop. The order takes place in the following steps:
a) Art, paintings and quality prints
b) Confirm by clicking the purchase buttons
c) Check the information in the shopping cart
d) Press the checkout button
e) Optional registration in the internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
f) Check again or correct the data entered.
g) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button for the final purchase Before the binding submission of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the internet browser he is using after checking his details, he can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.berlintennisgallery.com/terms. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible on the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by direct debit, PayPal (preferred method of payment), credit card.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place latest within 20 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order has been sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract has been concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer only when the item is handed over to the buyer.
Customs are subject to regulations and laws of individual countries. All international customers state that they are aware and responsible for all the custom duties, taxes and brokerage fees for all packages shipped to their country. Orders cannot be canceled, refused or returned because of custom duties, taxes or brokerage fees.
Right of withdrawal. You have the right to return orders within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us: The Berlin Tennis Gallery, D-10625 Berlin, (Delivery address may vary, so please clarify with us beforehand Email email@example.com). All merchandise must be returned in their original unopened condition. Returns will not be provided a refund, instead store credit will be issued to returning party. If your return is shipped after the time frame indicated above, we regret that we cannot issue store credit or send the merchandise back to you unless the return shipping is paid for by returning party.
EXCLUDED FROM RETURNS
Only resellable products can be returned to us. Make-to-order products such as Limited Edition pieces must not be returned. Please inquire with us about this before processing your purchase. Original paintings are also excluded from the right of return.
NOTE: Shipping charges are non-refundable.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 contract language
English and German are available as contract languages. As of April 2020 Free terms and conditions created by agb.de. Adapted by The Berlin Tennis Gallery, Andreas Fixemer